For our customer, a truly creative, state-of-the-art high-tech environment with international allure and
engaged in application development for the financial sector, we seek a DevOps engineer
Start : asap
Duration : 4 months +
Hours/week : 40
nb fluency in English is required !!
Skills and experience required:
- Strong grasp of automation tools and DevOps best practices on organization wide level
- Can work well and communicate effectively with diverse teams of technical architects, information architects, developers and testers
- Not afraid to represent your opinions, ideas and creative concepts
- Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Experience in working in an agile and scrum based approach
- Strong analytical skills and a problem solving and pragmatic attitude
- Consistency in delivering on commitment
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
We are looking for a senior DevOps engineer to join one of our multi-disciplinary web and mobile development teams and work for our client in financial services. You would be part of a scrum team and will work day to day with experienced designers, developers and testers.
We are looking for individuals with passion and desire to build really cool digital services (web applications).
- More than 5 years’ relevant experience with DevOps
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration (good knowledge of Unix shell scripting)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent. Experience with CloudFormation is a big plus.
- Experience with planning, implementation and configuration of a CI/CD Pipeline,
- At least 2 years of professional experience with either Jenkins or Bamboo
- Proficient in one or more: Perl, Ruby, Python, Go, Java
- 2+ years of hands on experience with deployment and management of containers such as Docker
- 5+ years of architecting, deploying and maintaining software production environments
- Strong experience with current web and Internet technologies like NGinx, Redis, MariaDB, MySQL, CDN, DNS
- Proven ability to support a Microservice oriented architecture
- Knowledge and experience of AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a big plus
- Knowledge on OWASP principles is a big plus
E-mail een vriend