Senior IT Infra Architect
For our client in Utrecht we are looking for a Senior IT Infra Architect.
Hours per week: 32-40
The ideal candidate has profound experience as an Account Architect and is able to communicate at C-level. You are highly experienced with consultative meetings at senior level, and a trusted advisor for the client. As a person you are ambitious, a team player with a good sense of humor, straightforward and honest.
- Meeting Customer Requirements. You take care to understand customer needs through documentation and personal conversations, and you work closely with the sales and delivery teams to ensure the solution developed is aligned to the Value Proposition;
- Stakeholder Management. You identify and influence internal stakeholder such as the technical and operational delivery team. You act as the technical focal point for the relationship between client and partners;
- Client Management. You work with the client and influence the production of policies, standards and architectures. You play an active role in their IT strategy and IT roadmap;
- Solution Design. Lead the solution engagement with the account and advice the SDM of the relative risks in solutions deployed within the account. Where possible you maximise re-use & standard components to minimise risk. You take the lead for the solution in projects and non-standard changes for the customers;
- Strategic Roadmap and Lifecycle. You own the implemented solutions and its strategic roadmap and lifecycle. You take long term strategic responsibility for the customers IT systems and solutions whilst being responsible for the development of continual service improvement initiatives, relevant to the account;
- Innovation and Portfolio. You keep up with the newest portfolio, facilitate innovation workshops and introduce relevant items to the customer and in the IT landscape;
- Deliverability. You keep up to date with your peers, seeks best practises and reflect how the account is performing to see how best to improve both delivery and therefore Customer Satisfaction and the Account P&L.;
- Technical specification. You ensure that the solution is technologically sound and state of the art. Covers the technical angle in proof of concept and business approval meetings;
- Financial Management. You provide input to Financial Engineers and take ownership of the completeness of cost submitted. You regularly check cost against benchmark during the design process;
- Risk Management. You identify, assess and minimize risk associated with their solution and ensure that these are appropriately tracked through the risk register;
- Knowledge Sharing. You use and make contribution to the knowledge base and deliver feedback to Portfolio & Delivery to shape the portfolio and service element development. You coach and provide guidance to more junior architects and engineers.
Key Performance Objectives
- You act as a technical sponsor for all new business within your assigned Account(s);
- You maintain a consistent and managed baseline of the Solution through the Bid and Delivery Cycle;
- You identify new business opportunities;
- You identify Continual Service improvements that give a positive impact to the lifetime P&L;
- You create a technology roadmap and organize regular innovation meetings
Required skills and experience
- Specialist Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent education
- Professional experience as an Account Architect working on a major IT service customer account (> 10 Mio. revenue/year) for several years
- Over 10 years of experience in IT service business
- Experience in delivering across multiple delivery units and countries, on a diverse portfolio, including off / near shore delivery centers
- Experienced in IT Service Management
- Hold some IT service certification such as TOGAF, ITIL® or alike
- Self-dependent, responsible and taking ownership
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Office365, Azure, AWS
Michel Westdijk/ Fay Roodbol 010-5911021
E-mail een vriend