For the development of its fast charging equipment, our client's Product Group Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer.
Contract: directly employed by our client
Location: Delft OR Eindhoven
- You will design and develop the embedded applications for our EV battery fast charger products.
- You will be one of our Java developers that will create solutions for our market opportunities.
- You will work in a small Scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment.
- Together you will bring the product from idea to implementation.
- You possess demonstrated experience in product design and development lifecycle (specification, architecture & design, implementation, integration, testing, configuration management, bug tracking & solving);
- You have 5+ years of professional software engineering experience;
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience with Java projects;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working with resource constraint- or embedded systems;
- You are skilled in working with Linux in the context of an embedded product;
- You have proven experience in product design and development
- You can work in multi-disciplinary teams, clear verbal communicator in at least English (and preferably also with knowledge of Dutch);
- You have good analytical and engineering skills;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent skill level;
- Having experience with agile principles is preferred;
- Working knowledge of C++ in an embedded setting is a plus.
Another requirement is that you currently have residency in the Netherlands.
if interested, please apply with your recent CV, strong motivation!
Ylienne Casseres 010-5911021Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten