QA Lead Engineer Logistics Software (Full time, 60k)
Our client delivers solutions that simplify global trade and logistics and for them we are looking for a QA Lead Engineer on Transportation Management and Warehousing products in which Product management drives the roadmap and contains a mix of strategic, compliance, technical and customer driven features in order to provide technical answers to functional requirements in an Agile development process.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
The QA engineer is responsible for creating test scenarios, executing manual and automated tests and validating the results.
- Create test scenarios based on the requirements, use cases, stories or even functional designs when available.
- Execute manual test and validate the results
- Work in close co-operation with the other team members (QA engineers and developers) and other stake holders to uphold quality levels and drive quality improvements where needed
- Should have a Good knowledge in testing methodologies
- Should have Good understanding of Integration testing concepts
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Should possess Functional, Integration, Regression, Acceptance and Testing Skills
- Good Understanding of Issue Management system.
- Good & Effective Communication Skills
- Knowledge of test automation
- Experience in domain of Supply chain execution
- Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of performance and scalability testing
- Hands on experience with Selenium tool
- Should have good SQL skills
06-127 318 33
E-mail een vriend