For one of our clients in Rotterdam we are looking for a SAP Consultant SD/MM.
As a (Senior) Consultant SAP SD/MM you'll work on different levels and in different roles.
• At times you will be using your supply chain skills to quickly and efficiently unravel your clients system landscape, understand how their supply chain is reflected in SAP and how the individual legs of chain transactions are connected. And finally, how each of these legs should be viewed in terms of indirect tax treatment.
• At other times you will be using these same skills to implement the newest SAP GTM (Global Tax Management) modules like ACR (Advanced Compliance Reporting), or SAP Tax Compliance, or SAP Document Compliance.
• Just as easily you will be using your skills to work on the continuous development, improvement and implementation of the Deloitte ITL Suite of SAP add-on products.
ITL is a modern and complete Suite of SAP add-on products, developed to enhance and expand the standard functionalities of SAP around indirect tax determination and indirect tax automation.
At all times though, you remain an expert that is passionate about (tax) technology and you like to use your technical expertise to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
In your role as a (Senior) Consultant SAP SD/MM you:
• act to resolve issues which prevent your team working effectively;
• analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations;
• act as a Specialist in one or more SAP GTM modules or ITL SAP add-on products;
• use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations;
• easily develop new skills outside of your comfort zone;
• use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making;
• build internal and external meaningful networks;
• develop a point-of-view on key global trends, and how they impact our clients;
• manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties;
• simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points;
• uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
For the position of (Senior) Consultant SAP SD/MM you need to have:
• a bachelor or an university degree;
• strong analytical and communication skills;
• an above average interest in understanding the Supply Chains of multinationals and how they are reflected in SAP/the clients system landscape (both logistically and financially) is required;
• a minimum of 3 years of relevant implementation experience in the SAP domain (SD and MM ideally complemented with FI);
• experience with S/4 HANA and CFIN is required;
• Experience with User Exits, debugging, preparing functional specifications, executing test cycles, cutovers, go-live and hypercare, providing user training and documentation;
• experience with or having had exposure to (Indirect) Tax Reporting in SAP is a plus;
• project management skills are considered a plus;
• knowledge of accounting business processes and the following FICO module configuration experience is considered a plus;
• experience with or having had exposure to SAP Global Tax Management Modules (SAP ACR, SAP Document Compliance, SAP Tax Compliance) is a plus;
• experience with/having had exposure to external tax technology solutions like Vertex and Thomson Reuters is a plus;
• eager to learn and gain experience with the latest SAP solutions and technology platforms;
• excellent command of written and spoken English.
I you are interested in this position,please send us an up-to-date resume and a brief motivation letter why you are the best candidate for this position.
Duration: 6 - 18 months (option to extend)
Michel Westdijk or Esmé Reijgers 010-5911021Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten