Chief Privacy Officer
For one of our customers in the Eindhoven area, we're looking for a Chief Privacy Officer.
Start date: March 6th 2021
Duration: 3 months with a possibility to extend the contract for a maximum term of 1 year
Hours a week: Minimum of 32 and a maximum of 40
Closing date: February 28th 2021
Our customer processes data in education, research and business operations on a daily basis, wherefor proper implementation of the privacy legistation requires a considerable effort. Therefore an immediate Chief Privacy Officer is needed.
The Chief Privacy Officer shall help develop new and oversee ongoing activities related to the development, implementation and maintenance of the practice/organization's privacy policies in accordance with applicable regulations (GDPR) and laws.
Job profile and required skills:
The responsibilities of the Chief Privacy Officer are:
- Build a strategic and comprehensive privacy program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistent, effective privacy practices which minimize risk and ensure the compliancy.
- Ensure that privacy forms (templates), policies, standards, and procedures are in place and up-to date.
- Work with the DML management and IMS security to establish governance for the privacy program and collaboration / work processes with other teams.
- Initiates, facilitates and promotes activities to foster information privacy awareness within the organization.
- Serves as information privacy resource to the organization regarding release of information and to all departments for all privacy related issues.
- Together with the chief information security officer (CISO) ensures alignment between security and privacy compliance programs including policies, practices, investigations,
- Together with the chief information security officer (CISO) establishes a process to track, investigate and report data breaches.
- Plans related ongoing compliance monitoring activities in coordination with the organization's other compliance and operational assessment functions.
- HBO+ work and intellectual ability;
- A minimum of three years proven experience in management and privacy;
- Demonstrable certification in the field of Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E) and Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM);
- Preferably certification in the field of Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) and Certified in Healthcare Privacy and Security (CHPS);
- Demonstratable certification in the field of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC) has a plus;
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals;
- Demonstrated skills in verbal communication and listening;
- Demonstrated skills in providing excellent service to customers;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English;
- A high level of integrity and trust.
The procedure takes place in English, therefore the documents submitted should also be drawn up in English.
Interested? Please send us your resumé, motivation and salary.
Sanne van Oijen 06-82993472 or 085-0444909
E-mail een vriend