Manager BI & Datamanagement Logistics (Full time, €90k)
For our customer, a leading Logistics Service Provider located in the Rotterdam area, we are looking for a full time Manager BI & Datamanagement.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
The strategic approach towards IT tools and focus on business intelligence creates smart Transport Management Solutions like for their customers. Together with the ambitious and professional IT department located in the Netherlands and the UK its at the core of their business system to support the growth and international expansions and in realizing its objectives.
The Manager BI & Datamanagement reports to the Group ICT Director.
- Lead, inspire, develop and work together with a small team of data analysts.
- Develop and implement an innovative and ambitious Analytics & Data Management strategy, including fit for purpose technology & tooling.
- Drive continuous operation and reliability of the data management infrastructure.Manage and provide technical oversight for integrating new technology or new initiatives into data standards and structures.
- Responsible for availability and quality of the BI platform and the outcome of standard reports and dashboards.
- Manage the data governance to ensure integrity, confidentiality and security of all datasets and reports.
- Enable a (self serve) BI environment where business analysts are able to combine data from different sources to analyze, synthesize and visualize it based on their needs.
- Lead and participate in various IT projects and change processes across the whole Group ICT (IT
Operations, Architecture & Security, BI Platform & Data Management,
Customer & Supplier Solutions, Connected Sites & Workforce,
Transportation Management and Finance & HR).
- Strengthen partnerships and manage suppliers to maximize value for money while delivering the right quality, performance & digital experience for our users and customers.
- Drive continuous improvement through data analysis and reporting and actively support a data driven mindset across the organization.
- Keep up to date with the latest BI developments and integrate those into the strategy and processes. Create and manage the IT budget for the cluster BI platform & Data Management.
- As member of the IT Leadership Team, support the Group ICT Director in the delivery of the IT.
- About You Bachelor / Master in Information Technology, Business Economics, or related.
- Experience (minimum of 5 years) in a similar role in an international and dynamic setting. Experience within Transport & Logistics has a strong preference.
- Sound experience in managing IT transformation and digitalization.Excellent leadership skills and you make sure your team is able but challenged.
- Coaching and energizing your team drives you as much as achieving the business objectives. Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.Familiar with modern databases and IT systems.
- Thorough and proven understanding of the principles of data management and administration.
- Experience in leading or participating in international ICT projects. Sound knowledge of Azure SQL, Power BI, Data Warehousing and Performance Management. Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Proactive and a strong drive to constantly improve and achieve results.
- A team player who drives co-creation and is able to engage others.
- Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal. Dutch is a preference.
They offer an interesting and challenging position with a high degree of responsibility in a growing and informal organisation. The role offers great opportunities for personal development together with competitive, full package employment conditions.
06-127 318 33
E-mail een vriend