Developer FIS (Dynamics 365 F&O)
For a customer in Utrecht we are looking for a Developer FIS (Dynamics 365 F&O).
Duration assignment: 6 months (option extension)
Hours per week: 24
You perform the role of developer of FIS, Dynamics 365 F&O environments and connection to, for example, ESB and Datalake. Your focus is actively on setting up, configuring and lastly building, testing and documenting new functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics (cloud). From multidisciplinary cooperation you support and realize the product vision and roadmap, in line with the strategy and within the given frameworks from the CIO Office, for the focus area which is assigned to you. You work together with the development team on the basis of back log items. It is important that the developer and the team maintain good ties with the other teams within ICT.b for optimal chain cooperation.
What are you going to do?
- Together with a team of specialists you will work on digitally unlocking information and data, digitizing and optimizing information flows, always from the human dimension. This ensures that your "DevOps factory" runs, in defined sprints. As a practical developer who enthusiastically keeps the FIS implementation operational for the customers, you make it better and expand it further. You help to continuously improve the ICT services within your focus area and you have an important role on the further development of D365 F&O.
- Part of the assignment is to raise the maturity of the DevOps team to a higher level. Your extensive experience with Agile working will contribute to this. Coaching, knowledge transfer and the development of internal employees within your team is also a result of this assignment.
What are you bringing?
- Academic work/thinking level and education
- At least 5 years of programming experience in MS Dynamics 365 FO/AX and .Net
- Experience working under architecture and policy
- Knowledge of business, administrative and logistics processes is an advantage
- Dynamics/ AX certifications in the field of development
- Skills, qualifications and/or experience with: X++ object-oriented third-party programming integrations with Dynamics 365 FOoSQL, Visual Studio, Azure Dev-OpsoAzure Cloud platform
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile & SCRUM working, specifically in the role of developer, supplemented with certification
- ITIL knowledge and experience
- You are a real 'teamplayer' with coaching and connecting qualities
Interested? We look forward to seeing your CV, motivation and indication rate!
Zorah Weeda 0682312007 | 010-5911021 of Senna el Hanoudi 0682632963
E-mail een vriend