IT Project & Process Manager (Customer solutions)
For our customer, a leading Logistics Service Provider located in the Rotterdam area, we are looking for a full time IT Project & Process Manager (Customer solutions). & Data Management
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
The strategic approach towards IT tools and focus on business intelligence creates smart Transport Management Solutions like for their customers. Together with the ambitious and professional IT department located in the Netherlands and the UK its at the core of their business system to support the growth and international expansions and in realizing its objectives.
The IT Project & Process Manager is part of a team that supports the business (across Business Unites) in realizing fit-for-purpose, innovative and efficient Customer & Supplier processes and system solutions.
You'll be responsible for carrying out the customer solutions vision and (further) defining, implementing and managing the Customer solutions roadmap, in close collaboration with the (commercial) business process teams and stakeholders.
The role is also responsible for the proper functioning and compliance of the IT infrastructure and applications for Customer solutions. You'll report to the IT Manager - Customer & Supplier solutions
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for (project) managing end-to-end Customer solutions from design to implementation in close collaboration with the (commercial) business process teams and stakeholders.
- Responsible for the development of the project plan(s) and managing all aspects of the project plan (quality, time, budget, resources, risks). Key projects include: Supply Chain visibility (SCV) portal, Network Partner portal and Salesforce improvements.
- Work collaboratively across relevant departments of the company and partner with business leaders, IT, business process owners, IT partners and other stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Manage, maintain and support the Customer solutions applications (Salesforce & add-ons, Network Partner portal, SCV portal).
- Monitor the proper functioning and compliance of the IT infrastructure for Customer solutions.
- Responsible for preparing progress reports and presenting regular status updates to stakeholders and Steering committee.
- Ensure and facilitate knowledge transfer to business users responsible for managing and operating business processes.
- Organize and facilitate process workshop with end users to gather business and process requirements.
- Maintain subject matter expertise and keep up with advancements in technologies and solutions.
- Bachelor / Master in Business Economics, Information Technology or related.
- Experience (minimum of 3 years) in managing transformation in Supply Chain Management or IT in an international environment.
- Experience in leading (international) projects and proven expertise in CRM / Salesforce and Supply Chain management processes and solutions.
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project and change management skills and ability to work in a structured and organized way. Qualification in project methodology; i.e. Six Sigma, Agile/Scrum, Prince II, IPMA).
- Strong personality with the ability to run, support, and motivate stakeholders across locations.
- Proactive and a strong drive to constantly improve and achieve results.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- A team player who drives co-creation and can engage others.
- Strong drive for personal development; high level of learning agility and flexibility.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and verbal.
They offer an interesting and challenging position with a high degree of
responsibility in a growing and informal organisation. The role offers great
opportunities for personal development together with competitive, full package employment
06-127 318 33
E-mail een vriend